Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Upclose and Personal


I was almost tempted to use the Me As A Porsche 911 pic as my post of the day but ... like dieting ... why lie to yourself? I set the goal of a picture a day and skipping out on that personal promise I'd consider deep into the You Can Run But You Can't Hide category of human behavior.

Plus, while cruising up to Second Beach this afternoon (today was a grey day, a bit of rain, ocean smells were great and I videoed several ravens collecting stuff for their nest on the beach) I remembered this cute photo of one of the many Stanley Park racoons standing infront of his/her lair.

Cute caption: Nothing to see here but us twigs. Move along everyone.

Movie link caption - [... Using Robert De Niro voice from the movie Taxi Driver ...] Are you talkin' ta me? Are you? .... Talkin? ... Ta me?

It's doubtful though that the raccoon ever saw Taxi Driver so my thinking is the first caption is a bit more plausible. :)

No comments: