Thursday, December 31, 2009

DouglasFarmerPhotography.com

I've bought the link 'DouglasFarmerPhotography.com' and will be switching this blog to that link. What this means for those who visit my Google Blogger site (where you are now) is that you now have two ways to access this blog. That's it. Everything is pretty much the same only I'll now be able to make the transition to a more commercial slant on the site. It will also make all those business cards with a www.douglasfarmerphotography.com link actually work. :) I expect the transition will take 3 days to filter across the Interwebs.

At the transition from 2009 to 2010 and what for most is a fresh new decade my best wishes to you and yours for a safe, happy and productive new year. I have lots of photographic plans for the coming year and hope you'll be part of that journey. If you would like to receive e-mail updates to changes in this site's content feel free to e-mail me at djfarmer@telus.net.

F/8, 1/60s and go!

No comments: