Saturday, December 05, 2009

BoB_02_2009 Sheba At 3 Months Retouched 02

Five minutes after arriving home with my two current cats (Sheba and her sister Sirrus) I snapped this moment. Here's Sheba just as curious about me and my camera as I am about her.

What makes this a Best of the Best 2009 photo is that this is my first pass at removing defects in the photo. In particular I removed a good amount of condensation stain on the black vinyl at the bottom of the photo. Thanks in no small way to my brother Mike's nudging about how a great photo can be made even better with the right amount of post-production cleanup 2009 for me was the year I finally 'got it'.

Thanks Mike! :)

This image while still not perfect is leagues ahead of what it was before several hours of careful clean-up in Capture NX/2.

No comments: