Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vancouver West End At Sunset Diana Lens HDR Dec 29 2010

I've decided that my first resolution for 2011 is to let my inner impressionistic painter take control of my photographic moments.

2009 and 2010 were all about exact focus and hyper focal calculations (yes there is an iPhone app for that). What became an often futile quest for perfect focus. It was as though each image I took had to measure up to a National Geographic cover shot. While I loved the results (mmmmm crisp) it's time to tack a new course in this infinite digital photographic sea. I resolve to let 2011 become a year of soft tones, much fuzziness and a total disrespect of laser sharp focus. My Infra Red camera is going to love me. :)

As part of this quest I've picked up a Diana lens from Photojojo and really like the first set of HDR shots we've produced.

Mmmmm .... fuzzy. :)

1 comment:

Mike Laplante said...

Very nice. Reminiscent of flames in a fireplace...