Sunday, January 28, 2007


'Post A Day' Week!!

I've taken so many cool photos this month. The fog has been awesome. The days sunny. The dark ends of the cool winter nights filled with moonlight.

I've also made some pretty impressive progress on the first diet of my life. Six pounds baby!! I'm a long way from my ultimate goal (30 pounds lighter than today) but I'm in no rush and have found a nice balanced groove. Exercise - calorie counting and attitude. I'm not dieting so much as I'm relearning how to eat.

As a funny side effect of being so anal with something so invisible as eating I'm finding that this "just do-it" mantra has spilled over into other aspects of my life. As such this will be the week of one post per day. The images I've seen through the view finder of my D80 have been awesome and for the next seven days it will be one killer pic per day. Rain or shine.

First off Vancouver's planetarium, also know as the H.R. Macmillan Space Center nestled in bay-fog at sunrise: Temporal Coordinates -> Jan.27.2007.08.37.am.

No comments: